Thank you for choosing to Show Some Love and give through the 2017 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). You may pledge online through the central giving portal or via paper card. We encourage you to utilize the central giving portal as it is the most cost effective and efficient way to process your pledge. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, the paper pledge form process will be phased out over the next five years.
You can access the central giving portal by clicking the "Donate" Button.
Tips on how to make your ONLINE pledge
- Sign up to create your account. You will have to validate your account through the email link you get after signing up. Don’t see the link? Check your junk box, as this is a new email sender. Then update your profile.
- Find a Charity! You can Search for charities by entering various criteria to narrow your search. Note: When selecting a specific Zone, you lose the ability to view National and International Charities. After clicking on your charity name, you will select the ADD button located at the top or bottom of the charity Box.
- Next you can continue to find more charities or select “Checkout” to proceed.
- Select your pledge method. Options include: payroll deduction, ACH bank account transfer, or credit/debit card or volunteer hours.
- Select your payment frequency.
- Update the table to reflect how you want your pledge distributed across your selected charities.
- Confirm and Submit! On this screen you will review your pledge for accuracy, check the I Confirm box authorizing your pledge, then submit!
Paper Pledge Form
If you choose to use a PAPER PLEDGE FORM, you can give it to your campaign coordinator or mail it to: CFC Processing Center, PO Box 7820, Madison, WI 53707-7820.
Please ensure your form is fully completed and legible so it can be properly processed.
As mentioned above the Paper Pledge form is being phase out. Please consider pledging online rather than via paper in support of the Paperwork Reduction Act.
Questions about pledging or difficulties with the giving portal must be directed to the Central Campaign Administrator at https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/contact. This is the most efficient way to receive an answer to your question or to advise of an issue with the giving portal.